Linda Ikeji gives birth - I have welcomed my son...Baby J is here! Yay - Falcon News

Falcon News

Experience the art of Publishing

STAY WITH US

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

Monday, September 17, 2018

Linda Ikeji gives birth - I have welcomed my son...Baby J is here! Yay

Linda ikeji gives birth to her long-awaited baby boy, Baby j.
She said in one of her recent post on her blog ;

I welcomed my first child, popularly known as baby J today September 17th in a hospital in Atlanta. I cant believe I'm a mum. More later. Make I sleep small for now. lol. Thanks guys for the well wishes. Love you guys so much!




I have welcomed my son...Baby J is here! Yay! (Photos)














A post shared by Linda Ikeji (@officiallindaikeji) on

No comments:

Post a Comment