Viral Video: I AM IN PAINS, I AM NOT DOING GOVERNOR ANYMORE ! - Governor Ayo Fayose - Falcon News

Falcon News

Experience the art of Publishing

STAY WITH US

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Viral Video: I AM IN PAINS, I AM NOT DOING GOVERNOR ANYMORE ! - Governor Ayo Fayose


The Governor of Ekiti State : "Ayo Fayose" , made an astonishing appearance moments after news and photso of him collapsing as a result of alleged ‘tear gas’ from security agencies.




Photos portrays the governor laying unconsciously on the ground is also presently trending on the social media.


Sympathizers Surround Fayose As He Sits On The Floor



The video displayed below shows Governor of ekiti state saying
"I am in pains.
I am not doing Governor Anymore.

Hold the IGP Accountable for anything that happens to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment